Here is a small list of ideas for those report cards….call around because these deals change frequently and others may also be available.
Report cards pay off. Use your latest report card for the following:
1. Krispy Kreme Donuts: In most areas, Krispy Kreme (the retail donut stores only) will give your child a free donut for an “A”.
2. Blockbuster: Blockbuster will give one free movie rental for A’s. The movie must be from the “kids” or “families” category.
(Many Blockbusters are closing, so check with them to see if this program still exists).
3. Chuck E. Cheese Chuck E. Cheese locations give away free tokens for good grades. They accept all types of grading systems, and will give away a maximum of 15 tokens. Currently, an “A” or equivalent is worth 3 tokens, a “B” is worth 2 tokens, and a “C” is worth 1 token. Note: You must make a food purchase for this offer.
4. Graeters They give you a free kid ice cream cone for your report card. You must have the report card with you.
5. McDonalds: Students with a straight “A” report card receive: Kindergarten-5th grades – free Happy Meal. 6th-12th grades – free Value Meal.